Here are just a couple of the many examples that I could give of my appreciation for my wonderful in-laws.
It can be quite a concern for a couple to let their precious daughter go to be with some man forever and I love Glen and Lorna for allowing this to happen in such a loving, happy way.
I appreciate all of the work Glen has done on my cars over the years and his great sense of humor while doing the work. I remember one time while Lisa and I were dating or newlyweds, my old Geo Metro needed a new battery and after we removed the old battery, I was sitting in the car and Dad wanted to say something to me, so I rolled down the window. He said, “Wow! This is a mighty fancy car you have. Usually you need a functioning battery to lower the windows, but this car has the ability to have the windows lowered without a battery even being in the car. How much extra did you need to pay for that feature?” I thought that was so funny and it still makes me chuckle decades later.
I appreciate how generous Lorna has been to me and our family. Currently, during the COVID-19 pandemic, Lisa has been running some errands for her, so that she can avoid being around other people. She always gives what she calls a “little something” for gas, which in reality is a lot more than just a ”little something”, especially considering Lisa is going to make a run to where she wants to go anyway, and the little extra gas for going by Mom’s place on the way can only be worth about a nickel or a dime.
Happy anniversary! And may you have many more joyous years together.
Love,
Brian
Thanks for providing a well-rounded life through: arts, culture, athletic events, theater, libraries, service, community events, spiritual experiences, and love.
Love, Lisa
Enjoyed your example of Glenn's fun way. I chuckled and laughed. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDelete