Header picture

Header picture

9/02/2020

Brooke Freebairn

Glen and Lorna:

We are so grateful to call the Landons family and admire so much the strong, sensitive, kind, and considerate people that you are.

Your children and grandchildren have followed your examples in their diligence and intelligence - what a remarkable tribute to your wise parenting! They want to be, and are, like you in so many ways. I watch David with awe for his patience and gifts at teaching, understanding, and perseverance. You've raised children who can learn anything, are willing to try most everything, and never begrudge others their choices. They are helpful, hardworking, and always considerate of others.

I consider my children so blessed to grow up with the examples of their peer-cousins, the Landons. I think the Landon genes probably run strong, but I hope a little of their goodness, sensitivity, and patience can rub off on our wild gang. Glen's kind way with Nathan, Lorna's thoughtfulness and keen memory that keeps track of all of us - all these are such gifts and wonderful examples for the rest of us. So grateful you created such a beautiful family.

Wishing you many, many more beautiful years with all your amazing kids and grandkids. They're going to do amazing things!

Brooke Freebairn (and Steve, Michael, Lily, Tyler, Ryan, Jeffrey and Elle)

No comments:

Post a Comment