Happy 50th Anniversary!! I feel so privileged to be a part of this family and I hope you know what wonderful people you are.
It’s amazing what you have accomplished together. I love how many lives you have touched even while raising seven incredible children. And you didn’t just raise them. You gave them everything. You were able to provide your children with a wide variety of experiences, instill a good work ethic, sustain family traditions, create strong relationships of trust, bring music into the home, provide them with the best education, teach them how to serve others, instill a sense of unity, create a loving atmosphere, and, most importantly, help them build a relationship with their Heavenly Father and make Him the center of their lives. You did this and so much more by hours of sacrifice, prayer, and simply by living it.
I couldn’t ask for a better set of in-laws. I only hope that we can continue your legacy of faith and love as we raise your grandchildren. Thank you for your example and continued love and support. I hope you feel overwhelmed with happiness on the joyous day. I love you.
Kristi Landon
No comments:
Post a Comment